How e-filing of Pension Returns works?
E-filing of Pension Returns to HMRC
- First download the respective spreadsheet template from our website.
- Second populate your pension return details onto the spreadsheet and then save it as a CSV file.
- Third upload it to our system and we will automatically convert it into an XML file and e-file it for you.
- Fourth is download or print out the successful e-filing certificate.
The Pension Returns e-filing we provide include the following:
- Accounting for Tax (Pension Company)
- Accounting for Tax (Insurance Company)
- Pension Return (Occupational)
- Pension Return (Non-Occupational / SIPP)
- Pension Amend Scheme
- Add Pension Scheme Administrator
- Associate Pension Scheme Administrator
- Change Scheme Administrator/ Practitioner